Many thanks to Ciarra from Ciarralorren for nominating me for a second Sunshine Blogger Award. I am very thankful to be thought of, especially within a community of so many great blogs and talented writers. Also, I’m not sure if I am supposed to do this more than once, but the questions are fun, and it gives me an excuse to point you all toward Ciarra’s wonderful blog, Ciarralorren. Here you can get your daily dose of fashion news and inspiration, so head over if you haven’t already. 🙂
How This Works:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
1. Did you have any other names in mind when naming your blog? If so, what were they? I don’t think I really had any other names in mind. I knew it would be to do with travel nerd or travel geek. And planning is what I get extra nerdy about, so that had to be in there as well.
2. Do you prefer pancakes or waffles? I refuse to burn bridges with either of these delicious breakfast foods, so I will say both. 🙂
3. Do you have any fun spring break plans?! I am a little late in answering this, so spring break has already come and gone. Oops! But for the summer, we have a southern Caribbean cruise coming up. I can hardly wait.
4. Can you curl your tongue? Yes, though I have yet to have prospered from it.
5. Have you ever eaten an entire pizza pie by yourself? With the way I eat, I feel like the answer should be yes, but I really can’t recall any specific instance of pizza inhalation. I did eat half a dozen donuts once. Not surprisingly, they were the last donuts I ate for about 10 years.
6. What’s your favorite TV show at the moment? When I first got this tag, my answer would have been The Crown on Netflix. But now I’ve finished binge watching season one and am a little bitter that they have left me high and dry until season two–those jerks! Amazon Prime will release Poldark season 2 this month, so that will surely be at the top of my list once I am able to get back into it.
7. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off? I like being a little lazier than usual. And I like catching up on my WordPress reading. If my husband is off too, I love spending time with the whole family together.
8. Are you a snorer? NO! (maybe.)
9. Which blog post are you most excited to upload? (Totally stole this one!) Answering this question would imply that I am organized enough to have posts lined up. Not so much the case for me. 🙂 I will be excited when I can figure out what to post about next…
10. Who is your favorite blogger? What a cruel question, making me choose. 😛 Hmmm. I would say my longest-running favorite blog to read would be Smitten Kitchen. Her recipes never fail me, and her blog is fun to read. My other favorite blogger would be Valerie at Sprinkled with Zest. Her blog is great, her recipes are also awesome, and I get the added perk of getting to hang out with her in real life. 🙂
11. What’s your dream job!? I should say teaching (since that is my job), but I have to admit that my dream job would be something to do with travel. I would love to be a travel planner or a travel writer. Bliss…
Questions for You:
- What do you do to relax?
- Do you like to eat 3 large meals or snack throughout the day?
- What is one of your bad habits?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- What is your favorite animal?
- Do you use a laptop or a desktop computer?
- What is your regular mode of transportation? (car, bus, cycle, walk, etc.)
- Would you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
- Who was your favorite teacher in school?
- If you find a spider in your house, are you more likely to kill it, kindly escort it outdoors, or run away screaming?
- How often do you work on your blog?
YOU! If you are reading this, and you want to join in the fun, please consider yourself tagged with the sunshine blogger award and get to it! 🙂 Truly, I am always so impressed with the blogs I have been reading, and choosing only 11 is just too hard. If you decide to participate, please tag me so I can read all of your answers.